Ebay strikes again

Talk about anything related to GB3YT, ATV or anything!
G8NZR

Ebay strikes again

Post by G8NZR » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:44 am

Just thought this may amuse you.

I've been a registered Business user on ebay since 1999 (basically a founder member).

I decided it was time to open a personal account and stop using the business account. So, I chose a user name and set up all my details including paypal details, phone numbers etc. - That was three days ago.

This morning, I get an email saying I've been suspended - WHY? I've not bought, listed or sold anything, I'm just a new user on ebay (ligitimate).

Okay - time for a chat on-line chat with ebay :evil: - QUOTE:

10:11:58 UTC Daniel

Hi, Thank you for contacting eBay. This is Daniel. I'm happy to help.

10:12:06 UTC kay

why have you suspended my new account?

10:12:42 UTC Daniel

I know this may not be the answer you were expecting, and we regret any frustration or inconvenience this decision may cause you. You can always try to check other online platforms available right now if you wish to transact online.

10:12:50 UTC Daniel

There is no appeal for this decision. From this point forward, in order to conduct business on the internet, you will have to find a different venue.

10:13:01 UTC kay

I'm just in the process of setting it all up?

10:13:12 UTC Daniel

I know this is not the answer you are hoping for, but this is our final decision.

10:13:18 UTC kay

But why - I've not bought or sold anything yet?

10:13:37 UTC Daniel

Once again this is Daniel. Thanks for choosing eBay!

and they ended chat!.. So in a nutshell, they don't want new users and I have to find another venue according to them! :o :evil: :lol: